Natural, engineered, classic or contemporary?
The beauty of stone with a history dating back thousands of years has retained its aesthetic appeal to this day. Stone sets the mood indoors and out, from an elegant façade to a formal business entrance, grand staircase, modern kitchen, luxurious bathroom or even a water feature!
There are no limits to the applications either, from being used as a building material to a uniquely crafted piece of furniture, throughout the ages stone has been fashioned to meet the needs of mankind.
Marmernova combines this ancient art of stone masonry with the beauty, form and function of today, and have earned respect locally and internationally for their work on many architectural landmark projects across the globe. A Marmernova product is unmistakably a lifetime investment.
Some of our projects include:
• Hyde Park Shopping Centre (Gauteng)
• Canal Walk Shopping Centre (Western Cape)
• Emirates lounge at the Oliver Tambo International Airport (Gauteng)
• Hotels, presidential palaces and embassies throughout Africa
• The Nelson Mandela Museum (Soweto)
• Large and small residential homes/developments
• Various religious and government buildings
• South African Post Office
• A&D Spitz Shoe Stores (Nationally)
• Nando's, Ocean Basket, Spur, KFC, Steers and Wimpy outlets.